Customers and operating staff of Jenbacher gas engines who need extended access to DIA.NE XT such as customers' service technicians or interested employees from other areas. With the extended access, the customer will be able to adapt the control system's parameters to optimise their system according to their specific requirements.
2 , 3 , 4 , 6
2 , 3 , 4 , 6
- Advanced training for operators who want a deeper understanding of the DIA.NE control systems for level 15 password access.
- Customers and operating staff of Jenbacher gas engines who need extended access to DIA.NE XT such as customers' service technicians or interested employees from other areas. With the extended access, the customer will be able to adapt the control system's parameters to optimise their system according to their specific requirements.
Theoretical and practical contents
- Re-fresher on the "OPT – Operator training"
- P & ID
- Control system
- Wiring diagram
- Ignition system
- Engine management system DIA.NE
- NOx Sensor: components, properties, handling, checks & adjustment
- online spare parts manual (SPATSL)
Participation in this training course will give you
- the ability to work with DIA.NE XT and DIA.NE WIN at level 15
- the ability to identify malfunctions with our checklist for trouble-shooting and to rectify these
- the ability to adjust and optimize control loops for LEANOX, speed and power output controller
- knowledge of the functions of the electrical components at the engine and in the control cubicles
- a detailed insight into our wiring diagrams and the relevant technical instructions
- a review of the course module 'OPT - Operator Training'
- Course duration: • 4 days - 26 training units of 60 minutes each
- Number of participants: • Minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 people
- Languages: • German, English
- Assignment of DIA.NE level 15 password: • In order to receive a level 15 password after finishing the TJE training, the end customer must sign an agreement with INNIO Jenbacher. If a new group number for DIA.NE has to be assigned to the end customer, additional costs may arise for the end customer. For further information please get in touch with your Service Support Manager.
• Other languages on request or through an interpreter
- 'OPT - Operator Training' completed
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering is recommended
- We recommend that a laptop is brought to the training
- Participants must bring their own safety boots