Field Techs from Jenbacher or Service Providers who carry out maintenance and commissioning tasks on J624GS gas engines.
- Advanced training for experienced service engineers who want to carry out maintenance on Jenbacher J624 gas engines.
- Field Techs from Jenbacher or Service Providers who carry out maintenance and commissioning tasks on J624GS gas engines.
Theoretical and practical contents
- Miller EIVC 55
- TecJet® – gas dosing valve
- pre chamber – pre chamber gas valve
- MORIS - ignition system
- J624GS 'G' versions - single stage charging
- J624GS 'H' versions - two stage charging
- gas train – gas mixer – compressor bypass
- throttle valves – mixture intercooler types
- lubrication oil circuits belonging to the module
- Inlet air filter
- DIA.NE pictures and recipes for J624GS TSC
- generators and generator controllers
- advice on engine installation - setup of engine room
- interfaces to the customer's scope of supply
- special tools J624GS
- maintenance schedule
- assembly and change of the 'power unit'
- change of conrod bearing
Participation in this training course will give you
- a good overview of the differences between gas engines of type 6 and gas engines of type J624GS
- a solid understanding of structure and function of gas engines of type J624GS
- the ability to use special tools properly
- practical knowledge to assemble and disassemble power units of J624 engines
- Course duration: • 2 days - 13 training units of 60 minutes each
- Number of participants: • Minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 people
- Languages: • German, English
• Other languages on request or through an interpreter
- 'MR6 training' completed
- Participants must bring their own safety boots